The Joint Liturgical Group [JLG]
The JLG began in 1963. Its aim has always been to serve the churches of Britain in the renewal of their worship. It was registered in law as a trust in 1971. The JLG has been concerned with the demands of worship in Britain, and the development of common liturgical thinking and texts in the worldwide Church.
- About JLG - information about the group, its history and its membership
- Projects - current and past projects
- Hymnody — a series of essays looking at a range of issues connected with hymns.
- Publications - liturgical resources and essays
- Resources - liturgical material for download
- Events - Conferences organised by the JLG
- News - information about the recent work of JLG and associated bodies
- ELLC - information about the English Language Liturgical Consultation
- Links - to member Churches and other organisations