Joint Liturgical Group
of Great Britain
The Joint Liturgical Group [JLG]
The JLG began in 1963. Its aim has always been to serve the churches of Britain in the renewal of their worship. It was registered in law as a trust in 1971. The JLG has been concerned with the demands of worship in Britain, and the development of common liturgical thinking and texts in the worldwide Church.
- About JLG – information about the group, its history and its membership
- Projects – current and past projects
- Hymnody — a series of essays looking at a range of issues connected with hymns.
- Publications – liturgical resources and essays
- Resources – liturgical material for download
- Events – Conferences organised by the JLG
- News – information about the recent work of JLG and associated bodies
- ELLC – information about the English Language Liturgical Consultation
- Links – to member Churches and other organisations